Lifting Equipment Inspection
HTI provides Testing, Inspection and Certification services to keep your company and your equipment compliant ensuring that your employees can work safely and effectively.
HTI is committed to provide a quality service demonstrated through our association and accreditation with ISO, API, LEEA, ASNT and DROPS etc.
A strong client focus is applied to all operations seeking continuous improvement to maximize project performance.
HTI is managed by a team of professionals who have been in the inspection, training and consultancy business for Oil & Gas Field, Mining, Power, Marine, Construction, Manufacturing etc.
- Cranes, Elevators, Lifting Equipment & Accessories Inspection
- Load Testing Services
- Heavy Equipment and Machines Inspection
- Overhead Crane & Hoist Maintenance and Repair Services
- Cargo Carrying Units (CCU)
- Dropped Object Survey
- Rope Access Services
- Derrick Inspection
Crane Lifting Equipment Inspection
Ensure regulatory compliance, safe lifting operations and high asset performance
HTI provides complete initial condition survey, evaluation of onshore & offshore equipment condition rating and periodic inspection to ensure the availability to a large range of equipment.
- Mobile, Overhead, Tower, Pedestal Cranes
- Overhead Electric and Manual Gantry Cranes
- Runway Beams, Spreader Beams, Lift Shaft Beams and lifting Frames
- Elevators & Escalators Inspection and Troubleshooting
- Boom Trucks, Forklifts, Telescopic Handlers
- Manual and Electric Hoists, Man Basket
- Passenger and Goods Lifts
- Vehicle Tail Lifts
Heavy & Earthmoving Machines Inspection
- Wheel, Skid, Backhoe Loaders
- Roller Compactors
- Dump Dumper Trucks
- Asphalt Paver Machines
- Vacuum Trucks
- Piling Rig Machines
Load Testing Services
Load testing is an imperative to identify the maximum operating capacity of lifting equipment and the related components.
HTI provides comprehensive proof / load testing services for the calibration of cranes, plant and lifting equipment of ensure the stated lifting capacity of your crane & lifting equipment is accurate and fully certified to international standards.
HTI has the capability to perform load testing for the following.
- Mobile Equipments
- Pad eyes on basket
- Oilfield Equipments